Is fun, affordable, putting it up is like making a lego project.
Z60-ACR is an acrylic stacked layer with gasket mounting mechanism board. It comes with an arm-rest included in the base kit and all 3 layouts top layers, Normal, HHKB and WKL. So it's an ideal board for beginers.
Features and specs
- Centered USB-C socket
- Gasket mount
- Front hight of 20mm
- Arm-rest of 3 acrylic layers and 3 foot of it's own
- All layers are frosted transparent acrylic plates
- Carbon fiber and FR4 plate optional
PCB( same as Z60 PCB ):
- Centered Daughter board with ESD protection
- Solder version with all layouts compatible, including 'split-backspace', 'ISO enter', 'Stepped capslock', 'split-left shift' and 'split-right shift'
- Hotswap 7U(optional) with ANSI 60% with split-right-shift and 7U bottom row
- Both Solder & Hotswap version PCB are South-facing per-key RGB
- QMK driven, VIA support
- With defualt firmware, Right-hand 'shift', 'fn', 'win' and 'ctrl' keys works as arrow keys when tapped, Mod keys when hold.
Default Package includes
- Case, 7 frosted transparent acrylic plates, 3mm stainless-steel bottom upgrade(1kg) is optional
- Plate, carbon fiber plate default, FR4 optional
- PCB, solder PCB as default, hotswap PCB optional
- USB type-C Cable x1
- Screws x1 set
- Gasket, Poron pads x12
- Silicon Footpads
- Case foam
- Plate foam
Notice: Switches and Keycaps are NOT Included in base kit